Thursday, August 30, 2007

Who me? Another year older!


Yes, Tim is another year older today. August 31st. As he had his big over the hill party last year, we are going more low key. (Sorry I couldn't get to the pictures of a KY transplant, whose lips turned a lovely shade of black from last year's frosting.) We decided to give presents early, so Daddy could go play his new Playstation2 game, late into the evening hours. We are going to go up to Famous Dave's to celebrate tomorrow, and hit the mall to use some gift cards. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I can neither confirm nor deny the presense or absence of any "black lipped picture".

You should take today off and make it an EXTRA long weekend.

Rich

California Natives said...

Today is my flex Friday, since I was in Florida last Friday. So I have today off-it will be a longer weekend-I leave for Germany Monday for 2 weeks.-T

GoughRMAK said...

Happy Birthday!!!

We have bdays coming soon. I may use the birthday song, that's cool!

Have fun today!

M

60 toes said...

Are there any fire related activities on your birthday?

from a fellow pyro :)

California Natives said...

THe only fire related activity, was blowing out my candles. I am restricted to the fire pit only. I have recruted a new pyro. Carlie is following in Daddy's footsteps. My wife is not to thrilled about this. Always looking for an opportunity though.
-T