Thursday, August 23, 2007

August 24, 1991-It's been 16 wonderful years

Today marks the 16th anniversary of the day I married the most wonderful man in the world. (Yes, I am a little partial!) He proposed at an ice skating rink in Palm Springs, on Christmas Eve, by sliding up on his knees on the ice and holding out a ring. How could I refuse. Eight months later we were married, on August 24th, and took a wonderful honeymoon tour of the Hawaiian Islands.
When they say opposites attract, this is true, and its a good thing. I am high maintenance, easily excitable, quick tempered-to which my husband has the patience of a saint. Then to be blessed with 3 daughters, and still have patience, is a remarkable quality. Our life together has had many ups and downs, laughter and tears, but sharing it together is what it is all about.
(Sorry the photos are blurry, but the computer tech is on travel still, and the scanner is acting up. My children say we look very young and thin.....I am wondering, as opposed to what?)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been 16 years already! You guys look great! Happy Anniversary

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! YOu guys were young-but you still look great. Keep in Touch.
-H