Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Minnesota Vacation

Here are some pictures of our trip to visit Grandpa and Grandma Brown's Cabin on Lake Vermillion. We had a lot of fun riding the sea doos, waterskiing, boating, fishing, etc... Tim had a ball being in charge of the nightly fire, check out his pyro pictures...does he look a little too happy? We also had the chance to swing by Chicago to fulfill a dream of going to the American Girl Place. We had sooooooooooooo much fun, even mommy. Its fun to be a girl. On our way home the highlight was our flat tire. Who needs State Farm, when you have Tim. He enjoyed learning how to change the tire on the Yukon. We left Ashley for an extra week at the cabin and will picking her up from DCA on Saturday.

2 comments:

The Shindigs said...

Hey,
The Keith Green Song you have at the top of your playlist is on my first Christian Album purchase. I was a brand-new Christian in one of the mall music stores looking for some music. I had no idea what to buy. I just knew I wanted to purchase "Christian Music" I prayed that God would direct me to get something I would like and so I bought the Keith Green Album with this song. I haven't listened to this for years. WOW great memories flood in. THANKS!

California Natives said...

I also have an attachment to this song. In HS we would go to an Indian Reservation during Spring Break to put on Good News Clubs. Anyway we showed a film based on a HS student being conflicted to live out his beliefs in front of friends, and this was the climatic song. Of course I love Keith Green music too.
-CP