Friday, September 7, 2007

Tim's Trip to Germany...so far




Tim is on a 2 week travel duty to Germany. I use the word "duty" very loosely, as he is enjoying it immensely. The only down side is he has to attend meetings, and doesn't have enough time to sight see. Here is the view out of his first hotel window....I am thinking pretty nice. He got a kick out of the name of this hotel, it is called the"Bad" hotel. We are not quite sure, why such a lovely place would be called bad. It is a little cool and rainy there right now, we didn't think of that as it is so hot here, so Tim is wishing he had brought a jacket and some warmer clothes to sight- see in.

He has promised to bring home a varitey of goodies-gummi bears, Toblerone, and assorted chocolates.....who likes chocolate?Belgium?

We will post some more pictures when he gets back next week.

4 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

I feel sorry for him having to stay in a "Bad" hotel. I think I should go take his place. I would do that for him. One of these days, he needs to take you with him. If he brings back TOO much "goodies", you know who to call.

Rich

California Natives said...

What a true friend-to want to go take his place in such a miserable area. We will give you a call when the chocolate comes in.
I was suppose to go with him, but the trip got extended to 2 weeks, and we didn't want anyone to have to take the kids that long!
-C

The Shindigs said...

Duty, calls. Someone has to do it. I love your complimentary music. My favorite movie, by the way

Anonymous said...

"Bad" = "bath" in German.

Kraig Smith