Friday, September 21, 2007

Had a Great Trip











T got back from Germany with lots of stories, beautiful pictures, and a cold. Guess it can't all be perfect. The highlight of his trip was visiting "The fairytale castle" in Germany. I would masacare the name Neuschwanstien..something like that. He could spell it, but he is not around. They modeled the Disneyworld castle after it. Here are some pictures. KY Transplants-I have lots of chocolate for you...and even a Dark Chocolate Toblerone Bar. Let me know when you have a few minutes to drop by!!

3 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

Great photos! Hmm....R is on travel, can I come by and eat it all before he returns???

M

The Shindigs said...

Hi P's,
After seeing this post, I remembered that I had the Castle Official web site saved in my bookmarks, since I've also been there. Check it out

http://www.neuschwanstein.de/

J

60 toes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.