Friday, September 5, 2008

My Re-done Laundry Room

As many of you know, as much as I love my house, there has been one room, that just was not thought about much by the house designer....The Laundry room. I finally came up with solution, to be able to separate out the clothes, and not have to wash on a daily basis, due to lack of space. Tim kindly lowered the shelf that the builder had installed (we added the cabinets) and now I have room to set some wonderful containers to hold the various categories of clothes. This small fix, has made me very happy to once again do the laundry!
I am still working on getting the front load washer/dryer in the beautiful color of red, or maybe mystic blue......ahhh one can dream. My dryer came with our house in Ridgecrest, and it must be at least 20 years old, that thing just won't die!


Our washing machine, is the only new laundry appliance I have ever had, and it is almost 13 years old! Who says they don't make things to last!!





No comments: