Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SOCCER

The girls are all doing Spring soccer this year. Ashley and Bethany are on the same team, which makes getting them all to practice a litte easier. Ash and Beth's team is called the Pyromaniacs...yes Ashley chose the name again this year.
Both of the girls love to play Defender, but Bethany has ventured up to being a striker and almost scoring a goal.




Carlie is on the U10 and still plays co-ed, although her team is a majority of girls. I feel bad but I don't even know her team name, I have not got to see any of Carlie's games yet, as I have been gone every weekend. Tim tells me she does great. I am looking forward to watching one this weekend!


Ashley is into wearing crazy socks. Especially crazy argyle ones!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carlie's team is the Eagles

mommy to six J's said...

My daughter loves soccer I love her socks how cool char